Friday, October 17, 2008

ASEAN Scholarship

Phew.... it's been 2 weeks since i last posted anything.

SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM SPM thats the only thing i really am thinking about now.

But.. that's not what this post is about. It's about a letter i got a few days ago.

I won't write the whole thing but her's the first few lines....

"Dear Sebastian Wong

We are pleased to infrom u that you have been offered the Merit Award to pursue your studies in Singapore......"

The questions that are going about in my head right now would be "Should I be excited? Should I go? Should I not go?.... blah blah blah.

Currently I'm in a big dilemma. My thoughts are getting preoccupied by the ASEAN scholarship thing and my studies for SPM. And my studies havent been going smoothly lately because of this thought.

There are so many things to consider before I make my decision which can change a hell lot.

If I go , there would be so many things that I will miss and need to give up. But if I don't go then I may be losing a chance of a lifetime.

AHHHH.... I really need to be concentrating on my studies first.

Malaysian mail is so slow. The letter was sent to me on the 29th sept I receive it on the 10th of oct.

1 comment:

Qinghwee said...

hello here is an asean scholar from Singapore.. Just got too bored and searched for blog related to "Asean scholarship" and bumped into your blog.
Regarding the studies in Singapore, i would advise you to think carefully.. You may like to ask me some detailed questions about the studies here.