As u can see from the title a day which i thot would be a normal saturday turned into something much much different....
It started out with waking up at 7....... zz. I WAS supposed to run in the morning but in the end got lazy becuz was too tired. (that's what u get for sleeping at 1 am =p)
Slept after breakfast. Woke up around 10.30. My laptop got sumthin wrong, at least its still usable.
Had lunch then went to Toa Payoh buy some groceries, came back around 2.50 then went to the TV room and see whether got F1, and IT DID YAY!!!!!!!, it was on ntv7 lol.
Then like at 5 pm i went to jog on the track, did 4 rounds oni....zz
After having dinner at 6, ltr at around 8 we decided to go for an "outing". "Outing " as meaning that we were going to jog to our destination... yes jog, not some slow jog those normal quite fast jog.
I thot we were going to jog to Novena.... see i used the word "thot", thats because in the end we didnt jog to Novena. Well i didnt noe that until we reached our destination.
I was like "hmm this is takin quite long". I had a bit of a clue that we werent stopping at Novena because while i was jogging i passed a place and there was this sign that said "Newton".(which is after Novena btw)
I was like "....great".
In the end we ended up in Orchard......swt. took bout 24 min. In the end we didnt do anythin at Orchard....zzz. so we left for Novena to eat ice-cream...weeee
To Novena we walked most of the way. i had a scoop of Haagen Dasz...^^ then went to burger king order drink at sit down talk talk for a while.
Then we jogged back.......zz
All in all a crazy day and my legs are killing me =.=
Signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment