Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Sigh... people today

I just read blogs of 2 people i know. What i read is laughable at best.

I am just deducing that those 2 are writing about each other, based on my observations.

They were bitching about how the other betrayed the other...... more or less one was bitching first and the other juz responded. Let's just call the first blog as A and the 2nd one as B.

"A", to put it simply, when i read it, I was half annoyed and half "now u noe what it feels like". He wrote like he was a person who had never betrayed anybody in that department when he unknowingly did. U could have said we werent close that time but it still was... betrayal.

In my opinion the more he talks like this the more adult-like he will become. U think it's good? One word. Bullshit. I will never truly respect an adult unless he/she can sincerely say sorry to somebody younger than them whenever they are wrong.

In my opinion, adults have extremely big egos. They will always think they are correct and they will never concede. Whenever they have done something to someone, it's always "OK, no worries" but when the same thing happens to them, they will start to bitch about it to no end.

Let's get back to the main point. He is like making a fuss over something so common. U have done it before, so i ask u these questions, did u ever think about what ur "friends" will feel if u didnt tell them? Did u try and place urself in their shoes? And if u did y did u still keep it a secret?

I can answer the last question for u. EVERYBODY HAS SECRETS.....DUH. No matter how close 2 ppl are there will always be secrets that cannot be shared. For what reason? It depends on the individual. Furthermore, u are only talking about 1 secret....1!!!!!! and now u feel like u dont know the person anymore?!?! CANT U GROW UP?!?!

I guess u must have a damn good life if nobody has ever betrayed u in ur whole life. Wait, i pity u actually. U must have not have many friends because "only friends will betray you, a stranger has nothing to gain from it".

I have friends, they keep secrets from me, when i noe there are secrets. Of course i feel betrayed sometimes depending on the secret, but wth thats life, live with it. I have my own secrets i keep from them, they may feel betrayed they may not. I dunno, i'm not them.

And yet we are still friends because we have learned how to live with each other, accept each other, know each other. We know the boundaries, we know when to step over it and when to not step over it.

I am normally a very calm guy who analyses a situation thoroughly, thinking about the consequences before making any decisions but now i am just rushing into it headlong not caring bout the consequences. I know the worst outcome that can come out from this but i am readily accepting it.

U kept secrets from me, i knew it through a different source, i felt betrayed and maybe if u read this blog u would maybe understand a bit more of the reason i taoed u. I have accepted it and move on. I ask u one last question, have u?

For "B" then i would say that it is immature of u to reply to something that is already, in my opinion, very immature itself. U may be wrong, u may not be wrong but it all depends on people's opinions. For your situation, i wouldnt call u wrong nor right, i would only comment it wasnt as serious as mine. Mine was much more closer....to the heart u could say.

I leave it up to both of you to decide what u want to decide( but based on what i have seen, you have decided it already) because i franky do not care, because it has nuthin to do with anythin i care about so far.

No comments: