Let's see, money....
How much money do u currently have with u right now?
For my frens in M'sia, RM10, 20, 30 ,50, 100?
Same goes with my frens in S'pore, $10, 20, 30, 50, 100?
How much would one normally carry to school if it's just for food.
In my old school there were people who brought 50 others brought 10,
Me?
5 at most.
Spend maybe a dollar or two a day. For me bringing 10 was a hell lot for food.
Nowadays it's all changed. I can bring $50 to school. Oddly enough I didnt feel anything when changing from bringing so little to bringing so much.... i wonder why.
Btw, why did i bring this subject up?
I was carrying bout RM1200 in my wallet juz now.... for my OCIP and camp at end of year, roughly $500. Thats a hell lot well for me...
Signing off..
No comments:
Post a Comment