Saturday, December 6, 2008

The High School Days Are Over.....

College, Time to BRING IT ON!!!!!!!!

After 5 full years of high school this chapter in my life can finally end.... and yet I would love to continue this chapter in my life.

Do I feel sad? happy? excited? disappointed? relaxed? tense?

I haven't found out the answer to this question yet because I have too many feelings now to comprehend each and every one of it.

So many friends I have made through out these 5 years at high school and of course I am going to miss them all.

This chapter of my life started way back when I was in From 1 back in 2004. New people , new friends and a brand new place.

Things started out a bit rough for me, I myself was a bit rough round the edges but I think I , um .... how could u put it "refined" myself throughout the years.

In Form 1, 2 and 3 I was a bit immature(ask a few of my friends they should know ^^). It was like in Form 4 and 5 I was a whole different person.

I would like to dedicate this post to every friend I made throughout these years.

There are SO many things I am going to miss and I wish everybody the best for the future ^^.

No comments: