On Sunday night, Ben Lim asked me whether I want to watch movie on Monday with Vincent and Jess. I said OK, then he asked me to try and settle everything......swt. Ben and Vincent wanted to watch The Day The Earth Stood Still, Jess wanted to watch Quarantine(Ben and Vincent already watched it), for me I anything also can watch cuz I didnt watch both yet. According to Ben we will decide it on Monday "with a flip of a coin"....
So the next day, I waited for Vincent to come and pick me up. Ben went to his house by taxi first, then they went to school to pick up Jess then came to my house and picked me up. When we reached there it was about 10.50 and both shows started at 11.20. We went to a bookshop for a while(think it was Popular) ,then we went to the movie to buy the tickets. Oh ya btw Ben Lam joined us as well.
We decided on watching Quarantine.There were like only 5 other ppl in the cinema(swt). What can I say.... I guess it was OK,a bit scary at certain points(Those bloody things that keeps popping up in front of my face in those FPS games did help^^) Halfway through the show this Vincent had nothing better to do go sneak up behind me and tried to scare me(swt). Jess was quite scared(I guess) throughout the movie, her hand was at her mouth (I guess she could cover her eyes faster ^^). After the movie, we couldn't decide on where to eat in Sunway pyramid so we went straight to Yong Bin's house.
Vincent fetched us all to Yong Bin's house. We reached there at about 1.30. We played mahjong for a while(a very different mahjong then wat I normally play) . I mean we as in, Me, Yong Bin, Vincent and Ben Lim. Jess and Ben Lam were using the computer and checking the Internet. After a while we decided to go out and eat at a mamak stall becuase some of them were hungry. We all walked to a nearby mamak stall to eat.
It seems that when we were walking to the mamak stall there was one guy on a motorbike following us. It was noticed by Ben Lam and Ben Lim I think cuz when we were walking there
both of them were walking at the back. Vincent and Yong Bin were at the front and me and Jess were right behind them. I guess the person was trying to snatch Jess' handbag well as she was the only girl in our group. But when we went into the hospital compound the guy didnt follow us anymore.
At the mamak stall, me and Ben Lim ate roti canai, Vincent had roti tisu, Ben Lam had mee goreng, Yong Bin had murtabak and Jess had some rice with chicken and vegetables. After a while we headed back to Yong Bin's house. Vincent left first to go to the gym. We went to Yong Bin's room and hanged out there for maybe an hour or so. We checked his photo albums( a hell lot of photos in it) he also has a hell lot of mangas ^^.
Vincent came back to Yong Bin's house at about 5 i think. At about 6 we left Yong Bin's house and went to Vincent's house. When we reached Vincent's house, Ben Lim and Vincent took a shower. I used Vincent's computer for a while and Jess tried to sleep. I said tried cause Ben Lam was annoying here to no end(lol). After Ben Lim and Vincent took their baths it was about 6.30. We left the house at about 6.35 and reached Carrefour to park cause it was free ^^(it was Jess' idea) Then we took a walk to TGIF in Subang Parade to celebrate Kar Wyai's birthday(it was surprise party organized by Guo Yi, who else?)
About 10 ppl were already there before we came. Once everybody reached TGIF(with the exception of Anandh and Dinesh, who came late) we waited for Kar Wyai. There was a bit of a worry before anything started cause Guo Yi was freaking out because he juz SMSed Kar Wyai(dunno what but with the way Guo Yi was freaking out it must have been sumthin that was quite bad) but it was solved in the end, phew.
When Kar Wyai finally reached TGIF, everybody started hiding(luckily Guo Yi booked a place where there is something that is blocking us from the direction Kar Wyai was coming from) and then Danesh, being the only one that had a clear view of where was Kar Wyai, "informed us of her position" . He was like at first "Alpha 1 approaching"(swt) .When Danesh gave us the signal , we all jumped up and yelled "SURPRISE". Kar Wyai was cleary shocked but her mom seemed more surprised than Kar Wyai eventhough she knew about it.
On to the dinner, our table was me, Vincent, Ben Lim, Ben Lam, Yuet Yin, and Jess. I cant remember the other tables , hehe, ah well nvm. We stayed at the place for about 2-3 hours I think. Then we sang "Happy Birthday" to Kar Wyai, then it was the TGIF ppl who sang happy birthday to Kar Wyai(in a different way of course). They had Kar Wyai to stand on a chair and give a speech ^^.

outside TGIF
All in all it was a very good day. PROM is up next^^.
For now,
Signing off.
1 comment:
I guess you are badminton athlete, coz you spent your time a lot to play badminton. I love badminton too. I learn badminton from HERE and HERE.
Happy blogging,
Badminton Sports|Coaching|Games
Post a Comment