Well.... what can i say .... hmm it went OK .
I sat in the bloody bus for 10 hours in total both ways so it was a very tiring journey.
Okok so here is what happened for the whole day.
I woke up about 6.20am gettin ready and all of that and left the house at bout 7.20am I guess .We reached the departure place at about 7.40 am. My dad got us the tickets then we left on the bus at 8 am. It was quite a nice bus u noe, it was a double decker bus but the passenger seats was only on the top part of the bus... the bottom part was a luggage compartment, a toilet and a lounge. Yep, in the bus there was a lounge it was quite nice 4 single sofas and 1 double sofa and a table then opposite of the double sofa was a TV.
At about 9.30 they served breakfast(they even serve food on the bus like an aeroplane, they served nasi lemak btw) .On the upper deck there were 2 TV screens (1 in the front and 1 in the middle). They first showed Alvin and the chipmunks then they showed Spiderman 3. It took in total about 5hr and 30 min(including all the stops we had to make) to reach the bus stop in Singapore.
When we were at the Singapore immigration, when I was waiting in the bus after the immigration, there was this bus parked beside our bus. It was only a 1 storey bus but it was like the first class of an aeroplane cuz it the seats(bloody big seats) were arranged 1 on each side of the bus and they had a TV for each seat.
see the TV in the bus?
When we reached Singapore it was 1.30 pm and my interview was at 2..... so we rushed out of the bus and straight away took a cab to CJC(Catholic Junior College forthe ppl who dunno wat it stand for) it took bout 20-25 mins(the cab driver was driving a bit too fast for my liking but what to do, need to reach there in time).
So we reached there bout 1.55pm and we straight away ran to the administrative office. When we reached there we ask the lady at the desk that we had an appointment and all those stuff and then she asked us to wait for a while. A few minutes later one woman came out and asked for me, then we talked for a while then she asked me to take a "Mathematics test" I straight away said "yes". But later I was thinking "I thought it was an interview only not a test" , then she supplied me the stuff that I needed to use for the test. She wanted me to take 2 tests but I only had time for 1 cuz my bus gonna leave at 6.30.
So she gave me the paper and asked me to sit in their lounge (I think), to do the test. The paper was called sumthin like "test in the area of Mathematics". It was 2.5 hrs and had 16 questions. I though they gave me too much time(they did give me too much time ^^). I bet everybody is gonna think "aiyah maths oni mar for Sebastian sure easy" (i hope) well it wasnt that easy.
It was a combination of Add maths and Mod maths and also maths that we have never learned before(swt). There were 2 questions that we have not learn before which was intergration and differentiation in trigonometry so I skipped it(later i told them anyway). 1 of the Modmath question I never seen before in my life(it was Sets btw), the question was ... malas wan to write the question( quite long u noe) if u wan to see then ask me.
I finished it in about 1.5 hours so there were still and hour to spare, so i just looked back and tried to do remaining questions that i couldn't do(i couldn't do about 3 questions excluding the 2 questions we nvr learned b4). The place that I did in was actually quite cold for me(and being me, quite cold for me means extremely cold for a lot of ppl) and the air-con was only 21 degrees.
So after the test the lady took the paper and brought it sumwhere to mark. Then a few minutes later the lady ask me to come in and talk to the principal. The principal was an Australian(that's what I found out) by the name of Brother Paul(I think). He was holding my paper and i got a glimpse of my marks, it was "57" .I dunno out of how much but i think it was out of 100.
He said I passed the test and said it was not too bad but if I am going to the college he said I would be needing to catch up to the ppl if I start school. He said my score was not bad cuz juz that morning there was sumbody that took the test and only scored "13" so my score was better compared to that. Then we talk for about 15 minutes like that and he set us off to go to see the hostel if i'm going to stay there.
When we reached the hostel, my father talked with the supervisor about all the stuuf like the money, how is the bedrooms, etc, etc, etc. When my father was done talking it was about 5.25. The school called for us a cab then came at about 5.30(this cab driver drove fast as well) . We reached the bus stop at about 6 liddat. We walked around for a bit so that I can find the Aeroline office in the building beside the bus stop(if I'm goin to study there in a future).
So, at 6.30, we left on the bus to go back to sunway pyramid. It took about 4 hrs and 45 mins. I reached home at about 11.30. Oh ya, on the way back, the police stopped all incoming traffic for a while.I thought it was some big shot but it was actually buses... a lot of buses , easily 50-60 buses. We waited there for bout 5 mins.
Signing off. (longest post I ever did)
No comments:
Post a Comment